Project Manager / Salesman - Construction / Restoration / Roofing
Project Manager / Salesman - Contracting, Roofing, and Restoration - (Experience Preferred)
Since 1994, MCBRIDE (www.McBrideServices.com) has been providing excellent contracting, roofing, and restoration services to commercial, industrial, institutional, retail and residential clientele across the US. We have consistently received accolades for our licensed and certified staff, quality workmanship, responsive service, and keen attention to details -- insuring each and every client is truly covered.
We're looking for an organized, self-motivated, customer oriented and experienced Salesman/Project Manager with existing clientele. A diverse construction background including roofing, restoration, and general contracting is beneficial.
DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position is a hybrid between Business Development, Salesman, and Project Manager. This position will generate their own leads, and manage those leads and projects from start to finish. The following is a list of some responsibilities and are not all inclusive:
- Networking and developing new leads and client relationships (primary focus on commercial). Must be comfortable doing door to door sales.
- Tracking, Inspecting, Estimating, and fully managing all leads and projects.
- Requesting bids from and managing subcontractors on projects.
- Ensuring all subcontractors used on your projects are properly licensed and certified.
- Willing to work odd-hours and weekends as called upon to ensure the growth and good name of the business. Willing to travel for work if needed, although intent is to develop work within Texas.
- Establish relationships with clients throughout the intended industries in order to gain future accounts.
- Participation in related professional organizations and their events for networking (e.g. AMA, BOMA, IREM, ICSC, NAIOP, etc.)
- Continued education: LEED and/or HAAG certifications, reading professional publications, etc.
- Understand most aspects of construction. Past experience of general contracting (managing sub contractors).
- Comfortable and talented at networking and generating clients/leads.
- Self Motivated, Creative, Energetic, Friendly, Driven and Confident with ability to multi-task
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Office, Email, Dropbox, etc.)
We are located in Deer Valley, AZ. Applicants must be within a 30 minute commute to our facility.
Full Time. Commission Only
CONTACT US BELOW:
Email Resume to Steve AT mcbrideservices DOT com
The T" = "@" and the "DOT" = "." We do this to avoid spam.
Or Fax Resume to 855 516 two4zero1
22246 N 19th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ
Office: 8five5- 51six 240zero
Since 1994, McBride has been providing excellent roofing, restoration, and construction services to commercial, industrial, institutional, retail and residential clientele across the US. We have consistently received accolades for our licensed and certified staff, quality workmanship, responsive service, and keen attention to details insuring each and every client is truly covered.
Mon, 17 Jul 2017 21:36:00 PDT