- Understanding current .NET technological trends.
- Demonstrable detailed understanding of design principles and methods, technology, and standards.
- Angular/React Experience Preferred
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams and vendor resources.
- Knowledge of authoring tools and human interface.
- Must be experienced with performance aspects of application development, development methodology, standards, design tools and specification representation.
- MCSD preferred, Java Script, XML, HTML 5, SQL Server, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Knockout,.J Query, TFS, Agile Dev or Methodology, CSS 3, Web API.
- Knowledge of web design principles and standards, firewall and network security and Internet database connectivity.
- Responsible for development of web application systems for Online Banking and Money Movement.
- Maintain development activities that support internet banking development, ensuring high-quality work.
- Interact with business users and Business Analysts to understand the requirements and create design documents.
- Work with project Managers and development leads to complete assigned tasks and with expected quality and on time.
EXACTA Corporation is a provider of Talent Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 and SMB companies, government agencies, and non-profits. Operating divisions include talent and vendor services, commercial software based on CRM as ERP, and EXACTAcademy. Fundamentally, EXACTA is committed to the professional success of talented individuals looking for progressive career advancement.
With 16 offices nationwide, EXACTA's dedicated talent professionals genuinely care about your career, including sponsored continuing education and professional certifications. EXACTA is an equal opportunity employer with specific initiatives for veterans and under-represented minorities in IT and STEM.
Mon, 17 Jul 2017 14:10:29 PDT