Technician, Small Engine-2 cycle and 4 cycle
- Must continually be able to lift and handle heavy loads up to 70 lbs.
- Must have good eyesight (correctable to 20/20) and normal hearing for diagnostics and trouble shooting equipment.
- Repair and maintain small engines, large lawn equipment, mowers, tillers, and other related vehicles and equipment.
- Responsibilities include diagnosing small engine problems, maintaining shop area cleanliness, and collecting and disposing of trash.
- Clearly explain (if called upon) to the customer's satisfaction the diagnosis and repair of the machine in question.
- Continually seek both technical and product training when available.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, improve and promote quality, and monitor own work to ensure quality.
- Observe all safety and security procedures, report potentially unsafe conditions, and use equipment and materials properly.
- Treat management and other employees with respect and contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Follow instructions and promptly respond to management direction.
- Work with integrity, always upholding company values.
- Perform related responsibilities/accountabilities as required or directed.
Daily Duties and Responsibilities:
- Begin each workday with a positive attitude by encouraging each technician to meet his daily and weekly goals.
- Work to develop a sense of "team" in the service department and across other departments.
- Repair or overhaul small engines and related mechanical or structural parts for a variety of equipment types.
- Perform repairs within the time parameters as established by flat rate time or billed time with proper diagnosis.
- Maintain an orderly and clean work area. Assist in keeping the entire shop clean and orderly.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with employees, vendors, and customers
- Respond promptly to customer needs and manage difficult customer situations.
- Completely fill out and turn in all work orders.
Weekly Duties and Responsibilities:
- Study and review all relevant product repair updates.
- Inspect, clean, and maintain all equipment used.
- Report to the shop supervisor any hazards or faulty equipment.
- Meet with supervisor to discuss the weekly repair trends, comebacks, and service problems.
Monthly and Quarterly Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet with supervisor to discuss and review individual performance.
Fast Growing Business and a Leader in the Industry!
In business for over 44 years.
Dedication to the highest quality products and services.
Family and Veteran owned.
Mon, 17 Jul 2017 03:23:09 PDT