Field Service Technician
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
MOBA is the world leader in the manufacture, installation, maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment used for grading, processing and packaging of both shell and liquid egg products.
We are currently searching for several Field Service Technicians to be strategically based in various geographic regions of the country to facilitate the servicing of our customer base. Relocation may be required.
Newly hired technicians will be trained to install and service the equipment in our product lines. They will be provided professional development training in the US and the Netherlands as well as career advancement opportunities. The job entails significant travel throughout the United States. Some worldwide travel is also possible. A valid driver's license and U.S. passport are necessary.
We will give strong consideration to candidates with the following education and or skills:
- Associate degree in electronics technology, or similar, or military training in this area.
- Knowledge of AC and DC circuits and PC/PLCs; to include programming knowledge.
- Knowledge of servo motion, servo controls and electro-mechanical relationships.
- Working knowledge and understanding of industrial automation and robotics.
- Ability to read and interpret schematic diagrams.
- Ability to use test equipment and interpret results.
- Prior work experience in maintaining production equipment; experience in a food processing or packaging environment.
- Experience with food science, food safety, HACCP/SQF quality systems is a plus.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Literate, articulate and ability to write clear and concise reports.
- Excellent computer knowledge and MS Office products, especially Word and Excel.
- Good social skills and ability to work with peers and customers in demanding situations.
- Ability to speak a foreign language is a plus. Spanish language skills would be an added plus.
MOBA offers competitive wages and an excellent benefits package as well as specialty and IT tools required to perform the job. Please send career resume and salary history to :
We are an equal opportunity M/F employer.
Moba is the World Leader in the Manufacturing and Servicing of Specialized Equipment for the Egg Producing Industry
Farmington Hills, MI
Mon, 17 Jul 2017 07:38:50 PDT