We are seeking a Controller to become an integral part of our team! You will oversee financial activities as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Oversee and coordinate all financial activities
- Assist with budget and forecasts
- Conduct internal audits to assess financial status
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations
- Assist in setup of inventory system and controls
- Assist with improvements to processes and controls
- Previous experience in accounting management or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Steel foundry manufacturing steel abrasives for over 35 years.
Drug Free workplace.
Sun, 16 Jul 2017 07:28:14 PDT