QUALITY PROCESS ENGINEER / QUALITY TECHNICIAN (CMM) - , A-Shift
E.T. Precision Optics, Inc. is a precision machine shop specializing in precision optical, medical, defense, aerospace and electronics industries. Due to growth we have the following position available A Shift, 10 hours /day working 4 days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday) per week .
QUALITY PROCESS ENGINEER / QUALITY TECHNICIAN (CMM) - 1 Opening, A-Shift:
- Create 1st pc, In-process inspection, and Customer required Final paperwork by ISO and AS9102 Standards.
- Reviewing Customer PO and drawings to understand Quality requirements.
- Scan customer documentations into the appropriate folders on the network and create controlled versions of the part drawing.
- Research, define propose, estimate and procure gaging needs.
- Programming and operation of CMM's
- Knowledge of GD+T
- Use of all standard inspection equipment.
- Detect and communicate quality issues.
- Minimum 5 years inspection experience in a precision machine shop.
- Experience using Inspection X or equivalent.
- Experience using ERP System (Vista)
- Proficient in Windows Office (Word/ Excel)
- Proficient in programming with PC-DiMis 4.3.
- Willingness to work overtime
ET Precision Optics, Inc located on Curlew Street in Rochester NY. We are a small organization, established since 1992. Specializing in contract manufacturing of milling and turning of complex parts. Developing prized customer alliances built on trust, earned through our unmatched level of customer care is what drives our employees and our business. Visit our website to learn more about ET Precision Optics, Inc.
Sun, 16 Jul 2017 05:56:14 PDT