IT Service Technician/Help Desk
We are looking for a mid-level IT candidate with 3 to 5 years of experience to join our Information Technology team responsible for supporting all aspects of our clients IT infrastructure, services and users primarily in Fresno CA area and other remote locations if needed (This is a full-time position with benefits including medical, dental, paid time off and retirement plan.)
Non-Technical Requirements: 3 to 5+ years experience
• Excellent customer service skills
• Drivers License, means of transportation, and insurance
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to meet deadlines and do well under pressure.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong focus on customer service and follow-up.
• Friendly and helpful attitude
• High attention to detail and skilled at problem analysis and troubleshooting.
• Microsoft , VMWare, Veeam Cisco certifications preferred
• A strong understanding of Virtualization environments (ESXi and Hyper-V)
• A strong understanding of DNS (A records, Cname, MX records, SPF, etc. . ..)
• Knowledge in PC hardware enhancements, replacement and troubleshooting
• Experience with Microsoft client and server OS' environment.
• Experience working with Microsoft Active Directory (LDAP) and Group Policy concepts.
• Experience with IP network management and a solid understanding and working knowledge of networking and related protocols, services, technologies and concepts (e.g. DNS, DHCP, SNMP, LDAP, FTP, HTTP/S, SMTP, SSL, RDP, telnet, SSH, IPSec, VLANs, VPN, routing, switching, firewall, proxy services, wireless services, network security, and physical network cabling.)
• Experience with storage management; hardware and software (SAN, NAS).
• Working knowledge of network router/switch/firewall configuration and troubleshooting a plus.
• Laptops (Mac & Windows), tablet, smart phone troubleshooting skills
AOS is one of the Central San Joaquin Valleys largest independent Dealers of Ricoh Digital Imaging Systems and a top Provider of Managed Information Technology Services. Since 1977, AOS has focused on providing a superior product line with world-class service and support.
Our proven experience is helping customers streamline workflow, improve output and IT infrastructure, reduce costs, and strengthen their commitment to environmental protection. As an employer, our goal is to partner with individuals who want a career - not just a job. We offer a unique combination of competitive compensation; comprehensive product training and professional development programs that will help you enhance your professional skills. You will also discover the winning spirit that makes AOS a great place to work; we offer a fun, energetic and a fast paced environment where achievement is rewarded. If you have strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills, along with the personal integrity and professionalism needed to succeed, now is the time to consider AOS.
Sun, 16 Jul 2017 14:25:14 PDT