Production - Automotive
JOB TITLE: PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE HOURLY
REPORTS TO: PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Assist in assuring the safe and efficient operation of the Production Department, including adherence to production schedules and quality requirements.
• Perform on-the-job training as required.
• Support on going plant initiatives including 5S, TS 16949, ISO 14001, problem solving and continuous improvement.
• Perform all operations and processes in assigned work centre.
• Communicate all quality, safety and customer satisfaction issues in a timely manner.
• Perform all tasks as per ODS, and perform in station repairs as required.
• Support shift rotation schedules as required
• Other duties as required.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
• Ensure all safety and non-safety plant rules and regulations are followed.
• Ensure adherence to established quality and housekeeping standards.
• Respond immediately to items brought to his/her attention with respect to hazards, defects non-compliance issues.
• Taking appropriate corrective action when substandard performance is observed.
• Review and adhere to Company health and safety, environmental, and quality standards, operating procedures, policies and forms.
• Three years prior working experience including 1 year of manufacturing/assembly, preferred
• Prior seat assembly experience a plus
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Health & Safety
• Three days on the job training
The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job identified, and shall not be considered as a detailed description of the work required inherent in the job.
Drug Free Workplace
Please visit us or send resume to:
6227 Lee Highway Suite 125
Chattanooga, TN 37421
Sat, 15 Jul 2017 14:04:52 PDT