DiSabatino Construction, an equal opportunity employer, is looking for a journeyman electrician technician that is licensed by the State of Delaware.
DEFINITION: Install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Installs electrical wiring, equipment, apparatus and fixtures using hand and power tools.
- Maintains and repairs or replaces wiring, equipment and fixtures, using hand tools.
- Plans layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures consistent with specifications and local codes.
- Inspects systems and electrical parts to detect hazards, defects, and need for adjustments or repair.
- Tests electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices, such as multimeter.
- Diagnoses malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools.
- Readies and assembles electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, using specifications and hand tools.
- Prepares sketches of location of wiring and equipment or follows blueprints to determine location of equipment and conformance to safety codes.
- Climbs ladder to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures. 10. Constructs and fabricates parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Possesses electrician's license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
- Directs and trains workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
STRENGTH: M-Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Physical Demand requirements are in excess of those for Light Work.
- Customer Service
- Personal Development
- Business Focus
- Interpersonal Relationships
- 2 + Years of experience as an electrician preferably in a commercial setting.
- State of Delaware Journeyman or higher electrical license
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Paid Health insurance, 401K, Vacation & Holidays.
Please email resumes with availability and salary requirements.
DiSabatino Construction Company, founded in 1981, is anchored by fourth and fifth generation members of the DiSabatino family, premier builders in the Delaware area since the early 1900's.
DiSabatino Construction operates as a Construction Manager, General Contractor, Design/Build Contractor, and Trade Contractor.
Check out our website at www.disabatino.com
Sun, 16 Jul 2017 05:44:10 PDT