Commercial Flooring Estimator
About the Job
Our Commercial Flooring Company has been installing floor finishes in the Detroit area since 1984. We only do COMMERCIAL FLOORING. We are seeking an individual that has experience in the commercial flooring field and has interest in being an estimator.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Take-off jobs to figure quantities of materials needed to complete the job
• Assist in creating an installer packet so the transition from office to field is seamless
• Meet with material reps to ensure competitive pricing
• Meet with installers to ensure competitive pricing
Required Job Requirements
• Extensive knowledge of Carpet, Resilient Flooring, and Ceramic
• General construction knowledge
• Ability to read and understand construction plans/blueprints and specifications
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Leadership, problem-solving and organizational/time management skills
• Positive work ethic and the ability to work in a team environment
• Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Beneficial Job Requirements
• Previous flooring and/or related installation experience
PCI One Source Contracting
VALUE SERVICE TRUST 24/7...Since 1983
PCI is a leading full-service commercial general contracting construction company specializing in interior construction and finishes. We offer a comprehensive list of services, and our focus on self-performing our work has earned us a reputation for expertise, efficiency, and dedication to our clients.
We call it One Source Contracting. You will call it the best company you have ever worked for.
Oak Park, MI
Sun, 16 Jul 2017 08:08:36 PDT