• Adheres to Company Policy and Procedures
• Acts as a role model within and outside the Company
• Performs duties as workload necessitates
• Maintains a positive and respectful attitude
• Communicates regularly with supervisor about departmental issues
• Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
• Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position
• Meets department productivity standards
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Key contact for product and service quality at customer manufacturing facilities
• Build mutually respectful relationships with customers that will instill confidence and grow the business
• Passionately coordinate activities to meet and exceed the Quality expectations of our customers
• Purvey a sense of urgency to protect our customers from problems
• Continuous Improvement of the Quality System
• Coordinate containment and sorting activities for emerging issues
• Maintain disciplined and robust Structured Problem Solving to permanently resolve and prevent issues
• Maintain problem solving documentation and records in both corporate and customer databases
• Willing to do what is necessary to deliver on-time, complete and correct.
• Maintain monthly performance score cards and host annual quality meetings with customers
• Manage to eliminate warranty issues
• Manage and comply with all APQP and PPAP requirements for our customers
• Lead or participate in FMEA activities for new products
• On-site support representative for new product launches
• Support all other quality activities as necessary
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
• Flexibility to accommodate customer needs on their schedule
• Able to travel to customer sites on an ongoing basis and often on short notice
• Able to travel globally
• Willingness to be available during off hours to communicate with off-shore teams
Experience, Education and Licensure
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Manufacturing or Quality (preferred) or combination of education and experience
• 3-5 years technical experience
• Manufacturing Experience (Automotive preferred)
• Automotive electrical and/or wire harness experience (preferred)
• 2 years structured problem solving experience (examples required)
• ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (preferred)
• Six Sigma belt (preferred)
• Bilingual in English and Chinese or English and Spanish (preferred)
Americans with Disability Specifications
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell.
• Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Tianhai Electric North America (TENA) was established in 2009. Our parent company Henan Tianhai Electric Corporation is located in Hebi, Henan Province, China and is a worldwide supplier of automotive wiring and related components.
TENA is currently experiencing rapid business growth. Our major OEM customers are Fiat-Chrysler and General Motors, We have several tier one customers as well.
To learn more about our company, please visit http://www.thb.com.cn/en.gywm.asp
Sun, 16 Jul 2017 13:06:22 PDT