Construction Superintendent and QCM
Project Locations: San Diego/Imperial/Riverside Counties, California. Y
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
Travel Involved: Yes - Limited
Evening Work: Yes - Occasional
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation: $70-95K Depending on Qualifications
Silverstrand Construction is currently looking for Construction Superintendents and QCM's with experience in quality control, project management/engineering, and safety protocol management for upcoming projects throughout Southern California and Arizona.
Ideal candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of experience dealing with Federal/DoD, commercial construction as well as experience working as a Public Works Superintendent. Experience with Army Corps of Engineers RMS/QCS System and government/federal construction projects is extremely desirable. Design-build experience is also a plus.
- Supervising, monitoring, and coordinating self-performed labor and subcontractors.
- OSHA 30 / EM-385-1-1 40 Hour.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Working proficiency in Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Excel.
- Organizing, maintaining, and executing three-week work schedule.
- Documenting and reporting daily/progress and performance.
Requirements and Objectives:
- High School Diploma. College degree preferred.
- Willing to travel and work nights as required.
- Must provide proof that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to apply for and pass Department of Defense (DoD) Background Clearance screening.
- Professional, result-oriented candidates who exceed expectations, perform well in a team environment, and are committed to excellence.
- Supervisory experience and successful track record of strong professional relationships with Project Managers, project team, and subcontractors.
- Dedication to client's wishes and satisfaction; to leaving the client happy and willing to refer our agency.
Silverstrand Construction offers a comprehensive and competitive employee benefits package to our employees. Our program addresses both the immediate and long-term needs that you and your family may have.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Salary Bonus Program
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Vehicle allowance
- Fuel Card
- Laptop & Cellular phone provided
Silverstrand Construction; is a fast-growing general contractor with a reputation for quality, reliability, and excellence within the Federal Government contracting arena. We are an 8(a), HUBZone Construction contractor focused on capital improvement, Design-Build, Bid-Build, civil projects, and facility remodels. Silverstrand Construction self-performs with skilled tradesmen from a multitude of trade backgrounds. We currently have projects on multiple military bases and federal sites throughout Southern California, Nevada, and Arizona. We are a quality leader in project management and are focused on safety and awareness in the workplace. Silverstrand Construction values employees who are committed to exceeding expectations, motivated to perform, and value long-term stability.
Silverstrand Construction is a HUBZone-certified company, a program with the Small Business Administration, and in order to maintain this certification our organization is seeking applicants who live at a HUBZone address. To check your address for HUBZone status, you can input your address at: http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/ The Map will indicate whether or not the address is HUBZone certified. Addresses in orange are certified, addresses in yellow are certified until a specific date, and addresses in gray are not certified. Please check your status before applying.
Silverstrand Construction is a division of RAL Investment Corporation. RAL Investment Corporation d.b.a. Silverstrand Construction is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability employer.
San Diego, CA
Sun, 16 Jul 2017 11:48:28 PDT