Salt Lake City - Utah
Director/Vice President of Marketing is responsible for the strategy and execution of the marketing programs including, but not limited to, driving demand and delivering marketing-qualified new leads, managing partner and ISV co-marketing relationships and corporate brand awareness. The ideal candidate has a strong track record of managing the demand generation and marketing operations functions for B2B and B2C software companies. We are looking for a leader. This position will report to the COO. The right candidate will have a deep understanding of demand generation and marketing operations process and related technologies, a strong ability to forge relationships with sales, business development and partners, strong communication skills and a proven track record of results. The right person has successfully created and launched marketing strategy and tactical plans for online software B-to-B and B-to-C solutions.
- Collaborate with management to create strategic marketing plans.
- Own the business conceptualization of demand generation, lead nurturing, and marketing operations.
- Oversee brand development and brand management for both legacy products and new business ventures.
- Coordinate PR activities with internal and external resources.
- Manage marketing relationships with top reseller partners.
- Manage team responsible for demand generation programs that drive revenue including marketing-driven campaigns, events, webinars, e-mail campaigns, SEO, SEM, ad-retargeting, etc.
- Measure, analyze and report on demand generation campaign metrics and pipeline contribution.
- Develop and execute repeatable lead nurturing programs to move leads through the marketing and sales pipeline, as well as drive user activity among those who have come in through the Company's website.
- Allocate budgets, provide reporting and actively monitor and analyze health of marketing contribution to pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition and penetration, contact acquisition and activity.
- Provide senior management with analysis for marketing investments, pipeline impact and goal setting.
- Drive requirements for improvements and enhancements in marketing operations and infrastructure.
- Leverage marketing automation and campaign management best practices and trends.
- Manage team of marketing resources including; Marketing Manager - Legacy Business, Marketing Manager New Business Segment, Communications Manager.
Experience and Education
- 10+ years experience in demand/lead generation and marketing operations.
- People management experience.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or related field.
- 10+ years of B2B and B2C demand generation experience, including experience with digital/inbound marketing, content marketing, event marketing, social media demand seeding, and SEO/SEM.
- Proven track record of supporting successful demand generation programs with breadth of knowledge from marketing databases, segmentation, email execution, lead processes, reporting & analysis.
- Extensive experience in the creation and execution of creating of proven successful seeding, demand creation, lead nurturing and pipeline acceleration programs.
- Experience in entrepreneurial environment.
- Very deep experience driving the implementation of marketing automation programs.
- Experience in brand development and management.
- Experience in leading a team to accomplish objectives.
- Excellent oral, written and presentations.
Please send a copy of your resume as a word doc to firstname.lastname@example.org
If I can assist you with any of your recruiting efforts please give me a call - 801/327-9990
**I grow my business through referral. If you know someone who would benefit from the way I work then please recommend me, or pass me their contact details and I will be happy to call them.**
Lora Lea Mock
Please invite me to join your Linked In network
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ProfessionalRecruiterInc
The company has built a strong reputation as an employee-owned quality contractor. We hire the best people, give them exceptional training and provide them with the opportunities and the responsibilities that allow them to learn and develop professionally. Our values and recognizes our employees as the essential ingredient to our lasting success. As a 100% employee-owned company, we invest greatly in the personal and professional wellbeing of our people. Together, we have created an excellent place to work; when people join the company, they tend to stay. We strive for a positive work environment that encourages outstanding performance while making room for fun. We also believe that happy, healthy employees lead to a highly productive company, and we are proud to offer a robust benefits package to support individual and collective success.
Salt Lake City, UT
Sun, 16 Jul 2017 16:00:46 PDT