Business Development Manager - Government Technology Sales
A nationwide technology value added reseller and solution provider, is seeking a proven business development and sales leader to identify, qualify and secure business opportunities within the Federal space by cultivating and maintaining mutually beneficial business relationships with current and targeted clients.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
Individual will be responsible for identifying, pursuing and closing business opportunities by leveraging a portfolio of technology products, solutions and services within targeted Federal Government agencies. Individual must have a proven track record of successful Federal business development and sales and be highly motivated, experienced, possess strong IT sales and negotiation skills and have a strong desire to be part of team that offers a great compensation package for producers.
• Develop relationships with procurement, diversity managers/directors, program and project managers to uncover new opportunities based on our portfolio of products and technology solutions and services and as related to contract vehicle specifications
• Work with internal engineers and technicians, account managers, manufactures, distributors and other partners to design and present technology solutions to client
Minimum Candidate Qualifications:
• 10+ years technology product and solution sales and business development experience
• 5+ years Federal government business development experience within DOD or Civilian agencies
• Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Strong tactical and strategic business abilities
• Proficiency in networking, prospecting and building relationships
• Experience managing the pursuit and close of new sales opportunities
• Complex selling by utilizing a consultative approach
• Strong presentation, problem-solving and communication skills
• Enterprise-level product and solution sales
• Multi-vendor product sales
• Strong commitment to quality and service
• Superior time management and organizational skills
• Experience with account and activity tracking via a CRM application
• Existing relationships with C-level Executives, Program Managers and Contracting Specialists within agencies such as DOD/Army, HHS/NIH, and VA. Strong understanding of government contracting including set aside programs, program management, agency programs, budgets, and funding
• Experience in Federal healthcare related agencies
• Experience in health and life science IT related solutions
• Experience with cloud computing and managed service solution and commodity sales
• Experience in FEDRamp, Cloud First Initiatives, 12-point plan and data center consolidation initiatives
Women, Minorities and Veterans are encouraged to apply. Candidates must consent to and be able to pass a complete background investigation and may be required to additional drug testing and screening.
Company is an industry leader in support of government, education and commercial organizations nationwide by providing custom and integrated IT solutions, IT consulting, staffing, and managed, hosted and professional services and is partnered with over 100 industry-leading technology manufacturers.
Sun, 16 Jul 2017 15:11:34 PDT