Responsible for Product Design for assigned programs.
On-site customer support required at GM Warren Technical Center
Support Program Management, Industrial Engineering, and Core Engineering to meet program milestones. Work with the manufacturing sites and all other functional areas to ensure timely completion of required tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure customer specific requirements are met.
• Assists functional areas and facilities in meeting requirements.
• Customer interface on design issues and requirements.
• Facilitate review/approval of related documents.
• Track and report on program progress to ensure requirements are met in a timely manner.
• Support pre-launch builds as well as product launches.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
• Customer support for current production product concerns as required.
• Travel within the U.S., and International is occasionally required.
• Other related responsibilities as necessary.
• Knowledge of OEM change process (e.g. ELB, PCE, BMB, EWO)
• Knowledge of Design APQP requirements (e.g. DFMEA, DVP&R)
• Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• General computer skills.
• General CAD skills
• Good organizational skills.
• BSEE or BSME
• 3 years automotive Wire Harness Design experience
• 3 years Teamcenter experience
• 3 years NX Routing experience
• 3 years direct experience with GM Product Development Process
Tianhai Electric North America (TENA) was established in 2009. Our parent company Henan Tianhai Electric Corporation is located in Hebi, Henan Province, China and is a worldwide supplier of automotive wiring and related components.
TENA is currently experiencing rapid business growth. Our major OEM customers are Fiat-Chrysler and General Motors, We have several tier one customers as well.
To learn more about our company, please visit http://www.thb.com.cn/en.gywm.asp
Sun, 16 Jul 2017 13:19:12 PDT