Has your career hit the glass ceiling? Tired of working late nights or early mornings? We can help!
Our client is one of the Southeast's fastest-growing Fast-Casual restaurant chains. This deli concept seeks an experienced General Manager for their location in Fort Myers. This is a ground-floor opportunity to grow as they plan to build several more area locations over the next 5 years.
General Managers have total responsibility for Restaurant Operations, including P&L management. They provide leadership and direction to staff, optimize profits by controlling costs, and providing prompt problem resolution to ensure guest satisfaction and overall restaurant success.
- Minimum of 1 year GM experience with a Quick-Service, Casual Dining or Fast-Casual concept
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven with a solid, accomplishment-based track record
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and make great decisions under pressure
- Understanding of Profit and Loss Statements, with the ability to identify opportunity areas and develop action plans
- Leads by example, with strong skills in interpersonal communication, staff development, and team-building
- $50,000-$60,000 starting base salary(depending on experience) plus bonus & benefits
- Highly competitive total compensation packages, including 401(k) plans, vacation time, and coverage including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and more
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Tremendous growth opportunities for high-performing individuals
Fort Myers, FL
Sat, 15 Jul 2017 22:02:36 PDT