Facilities Services Project Manager for High Tech Facility
High Tech Facilities Services Project Manager - NOT A TECHNICAL ROLE
An ABM Onsite Service Project Manager for the High Tech Vertical Market is responsible for the operational and financial success of his/her project. This person leads a diverse team, engages in regular client interaction, ensures quality services are provided at the site in alignment with contractual agreements and budgetary requirements, achieves operational and financial goals, plans and directs activities to promote project profitability, meets financial objectives by controlling expenses, retaining current customer(s), and expanding billable services.
- A passion for serving others and helping others to succeed.
- Excellent personal organization skills.
- Excellent follow-up and an eye for detail.
- Anticipates problems and proactively implements preventative action plans.
- Flexibility to respond to urgent client requests on evenings and weekends when necessary.
- Technical savvy and ability to use MS Office Suite, Smart Phones, Internet and other job related applications.
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills.
- Business savvy and financial accountability, including understanding of profit/loss statements.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Understanding of the service industry practices, process and trends.
- Prior management or supervisor experience in the facilities field.
- Solid accounting and business acumen.
Job Specifications and Accountabilities:
- Service Industry experience but preferable janitorial / facilities
- Management experience - leading a team, planning and executing,
- Customer Service Experience
- Excellent communication and follow through
- Common sense and must be able to multi-task
- Financial acumen including excel experience
Project Management & Client Relations:
- Assess contract requirements and develop work plans to provide services in a timely, cost-effective manner; utilize knowledge of labor agreements to ensure that contract provisions are met;
- Develop and maintain close relationship with customers; meet with customers to conduct inspections, discuss special needs or change sin service and plan for future customer needs;
- Provide customers with information regarding additional services available at ABM;
- Respond to customer inquiries; discuss and resolve with customer pending complaints/feedback ;
- Regular contact with customer to ensure that services meet service contract requirements and to promote customer retention;
- Inform management and leadership of status of work; identify potential issues and recommend appropriate action;
- Participates with other ABM management in regular meetings and calls to review project specific issues and develop recommendations;
- Operates with high degree of autonomy; independently plans activities to benefit client needs
EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
ABM (NYSE:ABM), which operates through its subsidiaries (collectively BM"), is a leading provider of integrated facility services.
With over 100,000 employees, ABM provides commercial cleaning and maintenance, facility engineering, energy efficiency, and parking services for thousands of commercial, industrial, government and retail clients across the United States and various international locations.
Learn more at www.abm.com
Santa Clara, CA
Sun, 16 Jul 2017 16:51:54 PDT