Vice President of Business Development
Passages Addiction Treatment Centers is recruiting for Vice President of Business Development for our beautiful Malibu facility. As the highest regarded treatment center in the country, and accredited by TJC, Passages offers our clients a holistic approach to treatment that assists our clients to maintain sobriety. We are looking for motivated, compassionate individual to join our team.
The Vice President of Business Development will report to the SVP of Operations. This person will develop and execute business and marketing plans for the Company. The Vice President of Business Development will be part of the Senior Management team and will be instrumental in developing the strategy and culture of the Company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Propose, develop and execute strategic growth activities for the organization.
- Help develop new business opportunities in new and existing markets.
- Develop strategic initiatives that drive new business.
- Analyze and identify business challenges and opportunities, and solve them using fact-based analysis to make strategic and tactical recommendations.
- Assure that all internal processes and procedures are adhered to and in compliance with all regulations.
- Partner with CEO to develop and execute quarterly marketing plans and actions to ensure established targets are achieved.
- Partner with other agencies to network and to build new business opportunities.
- Gather and analyze key market information, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase company revenue.
- Keep informed about industry changes and developments, anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapt strategies accordingly.
- Maintain monthly statistics and monitor and analyze trends, opportunities and barriers.
- Utilize data effectively in business development strategies and actions.
- Implement network marketing, business development initiatives, and delivery models.
- Monitor market and competitor activity and provide feedback to Senior Management.
- Work closely with CEO to help resolve barriers for referrals and/or business opportunities.
- Provide consistent and regular feedback as to referrer issues, challenges and successes.
- Establish a quarterly calendar of events and marketing campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field required.
- Minimum of five years progressive experience in healthcare sales and marketing required.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Persuasive presentation skills.
- Ability to analyze business development opportunities and work in a self directed environment.
- Demonstrated Sales Management and team development skills.
- Strong proposal development and negotiation skills.
This is a great opportunity to join our rapidly growing company.
- We offer competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Supplemental Benefits (Aflac, Assurant), FSA, Credit Union, discounted entertainment tickets
- 401K plan
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Free parking space
- Fun, exciting and rewarding work environment
- This is a full time position
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter with contact information.
Passages is the industry leader in holistic, non-12 Step drug and alcohol addiction treatment. The innovative and passionate team at Passages have been successfully treating thousands of people dependent on drugs and alcohol. We are looking for dedicated, passionate, and caring people who want to be part of a team that heals, inspires, and changes lives.
Sat, 15 Jul 2017 20:50:43 PDT