Project Manager - Construction
Company has an excellent opportunity for their Streams and Wetlands and Civil Construction Division. The candidate must have a minimum of 10+ years proven, hands on success with streams and wetlands and/or landfill construction/large earth-moving projects.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Assisting with project scopes
* Attending site walks with or without sales support
* Assisting with bid prep
* Oversee one or more projects at the same time
* Completing all project paperwork thoroughly and timely
* Work with vendors and/or subcontractors on pricing
* Ensure and execute the project in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations contract requirements and company policies and procedures
* Maintain profitability goals for assigned projects
* BS in Civil Engineering or Construction Management or related required
* Detailed project list with resume required
* Some travel required throughout the southeast and mid-Atlantic
* Maintain the highest of ethical and safety standards at all times
Will spend about 50% in office and 50% traveling throughout southeast and mid-Atlantic.
An independent recruiting firm placing qualified candidates in executive, management, support and other leadership roles throughout the USA.
Specializing in careers in the fields of Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Business Management, IT, Marketing, Healthcare, Sales Management, and many other vertical markets where successful candidates can find their next career opportunity.
Sat, 15 Jul 2017 16:30:43 PDT