Entry Level Marketing / Sales Management / 40 Hours
We are a business consulting firm based out of Texas. We offer sales and marketing services to major companies nationally to help them acquire new customers and retain existing accounts to increase revenue. Our company and team focus their efforts in three main areas:
- Direct Marketing- meeting with customers face-to-face to explain new promotions and service
- Consultative Sales- working with small businesses to find the best value proposition
- Customer Service- building and maintaining relationships to ensure satisfaction and loyalty
The role of Marketing and Sales is to represent, present, and sell entertainment & communications products and services to new customers to generate new revenue. Marketing and Sales is also responsible for overseeing training and coaching for their team. Marketing and Sales reports directly to the managing partner.
Marketing and Sales responsibilities will include
- Business sales (no telemarketing or door to door)
- Remaining up to date on client services and products
- Territory management and sales reporting
Marketing and Sales benefits will include
- Opportunity for team travel
- Merit based promotions into corporate training and management
- Uncapped capped bonus-structure
Qualifications for Marketing and Sales
- Proven strong work ethic
- Ability to represent clients professionally in person
- Communication and relationship building skills
Here at Evantage, we provide a positive work environment in which to develop both professionally and personally. We provide opportunity for advancement based upon an outgoing training program coupled with a strong work ethic.
We represent our clients with professionalism, honesty, and integrity to ensure that we bring them quality, long lasting customers. Lastly, our goal is to MAKE THE DAY with everyone we come across, co-workers, customers and clients.
Sat, 15 Jul 2017 19:04:51 PDT