Human Resources Supervisor
AAP St. Marys Corp. is seeking an experienced Human Resources Supervisor for its manufacturing facility in St. Marys, Ohio.
- Oversees and supports recruiting, selection, orientation, and training for the hourly workforce.
- Collaborates with department and shift supervisors to ensure effective performance feedback and counseling, and promote continuous performance improvement.
- Maintains a personal presence in manufacturing areas in order to understand manufacturing jobs and potential associate issues, to ensure others' understanding of policies/procedures, and to support positive associate relations and retention.
- Utilizes associate surveys, personal observations, and actual performance results to assess the effectiveness of orientation and training for new hires and department transfers and collaborates with Associate Relations staff and others to develop and implement improvements.
- Coordinates with HRIS vendor for system updates, changes, and for training of others.
- Supports safety/environmental programs, wage administration, fringe benefit programs, associate events and activities, and positive community relations.
- Five or more years of human resource generalist experience and three plus years of supervisory experience are required--preferably in a fast-paced manufacturing setting
- Related Bachelor degree, or equivalent, is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated skill/knowledge using HRIS systems for record-keeping, data analysis, report writing, etc. is required
AAP offers a competitive salary and the security of an excellent fringe benefit program that includes:
- Comprehensive Health Care--Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Profit-Sharing Bonus Program
- Paid Uniforms, Safety Shoes, Safety Glasses, etc.
- YMCA Membership Subsidy & Recreational Programs
AAP was founded in 1988, on the principle that quality must be inherent in every aspect of the operation to guarantee the production of the finest automotive wheels. From the initial design concept to final delivery, we have set exceptional standards of quality.
As a company, AAP has flexibility, which allows fast turnaround on special orders and focused attention to our customers' needs. This adaptability, along with more than 40 years experience of our parent company, Hitachi Metals, Ltd., in the worldwide automotive wheel market, makes AAP a unique supplier. Our facility, located in St. Marys, OH, is equipped with the most sophisticated design and production equipment.
Over the years, AAP has relied heavily upon a close partnership with our associates. Since 1988, our growth has resulted in six expansions and a production capacity of over 3 million wheels per year. Aside from our growth, we are most proud of maintaining steady work for our employees throughout our 29-year history.
Sun, 16 Jul 2017 15:14:10 PDT