Auto Body Shop Manager
Busy, high-volume Fleet Auto/Truck collision repair facility is seeking an experienced Auto Body Shop Manager. Candidate must be capable of managing and motivating a staff of technicians, while maintaining a very high level of customer service satisfaction.
Do you work at an auto body shop now? Tired of dealing with customer after customer, day in and day out? Tired of being told by the insurance company what they will and won't pay for? We deal with single customers that are in charge of hundreds of vehicles. No more saving deductibles, dealing with issues of retail business. Ask more about this. You will love the change.
Essential Duties: Auto Body Shop Collision Manger
• Employee management
• Supervise 10+ employees
• Establish and maintain schedules
• Assigning work and managing process
• Maintain staff recruiting, selecting, and training employees
• Maintain employee performance and work quality through training, counseling, planning, monitoring, and appraising employees
• Develop and maintain most efficient processes available.
Minimum Requirements: Auto Body Shop Collision Manager
• A minimum of 2 years of high level body shop management experience
• Perform high levels of customer service
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• A sense of urgency in meeting deadlines
• Must be technically versed in electronic estimating systems.
• Manager must be able to work in an environment that is consistently fast paced.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Pass Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check and MVR
Excellent compensation plan including paid vacation, holidays and sick days.
Businesses rely on their vehicles to perform, and downtime amounts to lost income. Regardless of the cause being an accident, mechanical failure, or simple maintenance, you need your fleet vehicle back on the road fast. PennFleet is not a mom and pop garage, rather a full service one-stop for business transport care. We specialize and cater to only fleet vehicle owners. Our customers range from independent operators, to the corporate fleet manager who is dealing with the daunting task of keeping a large fleet rolling.
PennFleet is a family created, owned, and operated company, with nearly 40 years of experience and dedication behind us. Our ideals are based on long term customer relationships, so pride in our work and customer satisfaction matters to us. Our prime focus is offering quality service with quick-turnaround to your fleet. For this reason, we provide top quality work at fair prices, keep common repair parts in stock, and use only reliable vendors. Most importantly, we are here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You don't stop, so neither do we!
Sun, 16 Jul 2017 18:17:59 PDT