Change Management Leader
Change Management Leader
Do you love to bring order to chaos? Are you strategic and visionary and like to see things through to complete execution? Do you like change, variety and deadlines? Do you like to orchestrate a team, so that your results are precise, accurate and thorough?
If this sounds like you, please take 6 to 7 min to apply for this job. If this doesn't don't.
Traveling Coaches, Inc is looking for a senior roll up your sleeves change management leader.
Just the right blend of consultant, communicator, change manager and cheerleader, this highly motivated individual is a key ingredient to walk our clients through effective change initiatives ranging from implementing security awareness programs to large scale technology projects. Equally comfortable in working sessions or executive presentations, this person is able to articulate a best in class information security awareness program and vision cast its successful integration in the day to day operations of a law firm. Focusing on proven methods for effective and sustained behavior change, this consultant creates and delivers strategies and actionable plans that minimize employee resistance and maximize their adoption of a mature information security program.
• Articulate best practices for effective change management and user adoption to a variety of audiences from staff level employees to C-suite
• Facilitate strategic planning sessions
• Develop and deliver comprehensive security awareness plans to effectively and measurably affect the behavior of lawyers and staff when accessing and handling private and confidential information
• Deliver presentations to law firm executives, CIOs, CSOs, COOs, Managing Partners, Generals Counsel, CHROs, risk managers, directors, trainers and other stakeholders
• Create engaging awareness and educational materials, blogs, articles, seminars and other imaginative communications touch points
• Organize and conduct user surveys, interviews and focus groups, analyzing and reporting on the collected data
• Maintain expertise on change management and user adoption as they apply to law firms in general and security awareness initiatives in particular
• Solid understanding of the process through which adults change deep rooted behaviors
• Creativity, imagination and the ability to explain complex topics in simple, memorable terms
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent active listening skills
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to influence others and move them toward a common vision
• Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and timelines
• Forward looking with a holistic approach to change management and communications
• Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
• A team player that knows when and how to leverage others within the organization
• Understanding of law firm or professional services organizational issues and challenges
• Eagerness to travel frequently and work onsite with clients
• Thought leader who engages in industry dialog, comfortable researching trending topics, writing blogs and articles and speaking on trending topics
Experience (3+ years)
• Manager of organizational change efforts
• Consultant to law firms or similar professional service organizations
• Author or contributor of communications and marketing content
• Data collection and examination, solution identification and articulation, risk analysis and mitigation, value statement and measurement
• Facilitator of engaging and effective meetings, presentations and education sessions
• Influencer of behavior without having direct authority
• Law firm or professional services experience
• Information security and governance experience in a professional services organization
• Experience in the professional development of lawyers or executives
• Management and consulting experience
• Change Management Certification or training (CCMP, ATD, Prosci or similar)
• Lean Six Sigma
• Bachelor or post-graduate degree in Communications, Education, Sociology or Psychology
• Law degree
Traveling Coaches, Inc is the legal industry's foremost partner for learning and development and the first company awarded Thought Leader of the Year, Consultant of the Year and Innovative Solution Provider by the International Legal Technology Association. Since 1995, we have partnered with over 1,000 law firms and corporate legal departments including UK Magic Circle firms and 74 of the Am Law 100 to increase return on investments through our proven change management and user experience programs. We work with firms of all sizes and geographies offering innovative solutions such as our award-winning OnGuard Security Awareness Program; revolutionary LegalMind Personal Learning Portal; our newly introduced Springboard Elevated Learning Program; and world class educational and change management services.
To apply, please take a few minutes and complete this survey http://www.cindexinc.com/c/F4C7E1
Sun, 16 Jul 2017 07:18:12 PDT