Construction and Purchasing Administrator
Sarasota's finest boutique homebuilder is seeking an experienced Construction and Purchasing Administrator in its downtown Sarasota office.
The Construction and Purchasing Administrator is an integral member of the project team responsible for all phases of the estimating, pricing and purchasing of new homes.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drafting, pricing and issuance of purchase orders and change orders
- Read blue prints and complete take offs for custom homes
- Create and manage construction budgets for custom and track homes
- Negotiate and monitor subcontracts, insurance, and service levels of Trade Partners
- Maintain organization of project files and communication with Trade Partners and Homeowners
- Administer and coordinate requesting of bids, negotiating prices and communicating with Trade Partners
- Prepare and review takeoffs, costs and budgets on every home prior to construction to ensure accuracy
- Coordinate and track warranty repairs with homeowners and Trade Partners after home completion
- Additional administrative duties such as phone answering, greeting clients, and filing as needed
- Strong Florida residential and/or commercial construction experience is a MUST!
- Prior purchasing and estimating experience preferred
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings and specifications
- Ability to prepare take-offs and basic construction calculations
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office Products
- Must have excellent overall computer skills and the ability to quickly learn new technology
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Organized, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Possess a valid driver's license and dependable vehicle
- Drug Free
Responsibilities listed above are not comprehensive and additional responsibilities and leadership may be required, as employer is a dynamic and flexible company. This is a growing organization and could be the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level!
Competitive salary and performance bonus
Sat, 15 Jul 2017 07:52:29 PDT