Clinical SAS Programmer
An excellent opportunity for those who have at least five (5) years of SAS programming experience in CRO or pharma. This is a contract to start with possibility of FTE based on performance, Job is on-site in Cambridge, MA location.
The SAS Programmer is responsible for statistical programming for clinical trial and other related research applications including but not limited to: database queries and integrity checks, statistical analysis tables, listings and figures; as well as building CDISC based SDTM and ADaM data sets.
As SAS Programmer you will:
- Build dataset programming specifications for safety and efficacy analysis database based on the Statistical Analysis Plan and report specifications (development of CDISC based SDTM and ADaM dataset specification).
- Assist with the development and validation of SAS clinical database.
- Write study-specific SAS programs to transform data to data plan specifications.
- Provide programming support and develop applications in SAS-based clinical data management system.
- Interact with Data Management and Quality Assurance staff to provide status reports and data listings.
- Generate analysis datasets, tables, listings and figures to support writing of Clinical Study Reports and other regulatory filings.
- Create and review annotated CRF to STDM datasets.
- Independently create and test programs that transfer data across multiple data management systems or operating systems, combine data from a variety of sources and structures, and generate reports as needed.
- Responsible for translation of the SAP into programming specifications for analysis data model (ADaM) datasets.
- Produce and maintain the technical programming specification documents.
- Carry out review of the SAP and TFL specifications, and provide feedback to statistician
Required Skills and Experience:
- Master's degree in Statistics, Computing or Scientific disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in clinical trial SAS programming
- Knowledge of applicable ICH, FDA and other applicable Guidelines related to the conduct of clinical trials
- Proficiency in SDTM, and ADaM
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Must also have the ability to effectively organize and manage multiple assignments with challenging timelines.
Princeton Pharmatech is a specialized provider of biostatistics and programming solutions to the pharmaceutical , biotechnology, life science industries and research institutions worldwide. With headquarters in Princeton, New Jersey and San Francisco, CA. We have provided biostatistics and programming solutions in various therapeutic areas leading to IND and NDA submissions in the US, Europe and Japan.
We are growing and we are looking to add highly skilled and dynamic individuals to our team who are passionate about improving the quality of life of patients worldwide. Please submit your resume or CV for immediate consideration.
Sat, 15 Jul 2017 08:34:32 PDT