Emergency Medical Technician EMT
As an EMT you would respond to emergency and non-emergency requests, provide support as needed and transport patients to appropriate facilities. EMTs are responsible for providing compassionate high quality service and patient care in a professional and caring manner.
Apply In Person: 5720 Trowbridge, Suite B, Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
Education: Must have TDSHS Certification
• Respond to calls in a timely manner
• Be a representative of Life Ambulance by being courteous and professional, maintaining a clean and professional appearance
• Operate and drive an ambulance within safety guidelines
• Communicate with dispatchers and medical personnel to provide information regarding patients and their care
• Maintain and replenish vehicle, equipment and supplies as needed
• Perform duties within your certification skill set
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Consistent attendance with scheduled hours, willing to work overtime as needed
• Ensure that documentation is completed accurately and neatly with all pertinent patient information and turned in at the end of each shift
• Maintain all certifications and ensure they remain current
• Current Texas certification
• Valid Driver's License in good standing
• Current CPR certification
• Ability to work with other employees and facilities to provide the highest level of patient care.
• Ability to read and interpret documents, reports and correspondence.
This is a brief summary of the job duties, there may be other job duties and responsibilities assigned by the supervisor at any time based upon company need.
At Life Ambulance, we believe in doing the right thing for those we serve. We are a private ambulance who has served El Paso since 1984. We believe in providing high-quality patient care and investing in our employees.
El Paso, TX
Sat, 15 Jul 2017 06:52:54 PDT