Senior Industrial Engineer
Education & Experience
• Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in industrial engineering discipline
• 6+ years of experience in manufacturing organization, preferably automotive or truck industry experience.
• Desired experience in PMTS (Predetermined Motion and Time Study) Like MTM, MOST or any other similar system.
• Experience in time study , analysis of work VA , NVAA ,SVA
• Evaluates worker productivity and recommends improvements to increase manpower efficiency and operator performance, reduce waste and delays, and promote standard time reductions.
• Basic understanding of BOM (Bill of material) structure and Product drawings is desired
• Experience in work place organization, ergonomic assessment, JIS, JIT, Line side part presentation studies and experience in improving the process with the focus on cost or time improvement is required.
• Good experience in Continuous Improvement projects, Lean, Kaizen leading to cost reduction, cycle time improvement is strongly desired
• Ability to document cost reduction ideas and deliver demonstrable result in implementing cost reduction ideas in the selected work area is a MUST.
• Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to interact in an shop floor environment
• Experience in assembly operations preferred.
• PMTS experience
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently to achieve goals
• Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to interact in a shop floor environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and specifically in Excel.
Caresoft Global is an Engineering and IT enabled service provider established in 2006 and headquartered in Illinois, USA. The company has shown positive and steady growth in the last few years by expanding its customer base to several locations in North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Asia and catering to the Engineering, Automotive, Agricultural, Education and Financial sectors.
Caresoft employs the latest methodologies and meticulous quality processes delivering value and significant cost savings to its customers worldwide in the following domains: Engineering Services, Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering Services, Parts and Service, Technical Publications, Software, eLearning & Multimedia, Knowledge and Business Process Outsourcing (KPO/BPO) and Technical Staffing.
Fri, 14 Jul 2017 11:38:11 PDT