A rapidly growing small size metal finishing company located in Racine, WI has an immediate opening for a full time Production Manager, to supervise 35 to 45 people on first shift (only shift we operate). The qualified candidate must have 3 to 5 years of proven leadership experience hands on managing and detailing in manufacturing process; working knowledge in metal finishing is a plus. Must be able to read blue prints, be quality conscious, have strong work ethics, be self-motivated, able to teach and train personnel with excellent communication skills and have a can do attitude.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage/facilitate production of major projects
- Manage all production manpower
-Coordination and manage the day to day operations, including assigning, monitoring training and evaluating work performance
- Manage and enforce quality, safety compliance, productivity as well as company policies and procedures
- Instruct/train/monitor employees on current and new projects to assure quotas and productivity.
- Ensure ISO 9001:2008 compliance
This position is accountable for production, supply, production control/planning and quality management aspects of operation. Provide direction and leadership to assigned personnel.
Ideal candidate should possess the following;
- Experience in a small to medium size manufacturing company.
- Managing experience to include assigning, training, monitoring and evaluating work performance of assigned personnel
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to implement project management techniques (i.e. scheduling, forecasting, allocating resources)
- Must be able to read and interpret documents, procedure manuals, operating instructions, and be assertive to implement additional procedures as required.
- Administrative and good computer skills required
- Excellent communication, analytical, and site management skills are required.
- Strong work ethic, ability to multitask
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Additional tasks delegated by the Customer and/or upper management.
Ideal candidate must be highly motivated with the passion to lead, train and be an integral player of a growing fast paced company.
We offer a competitive wage with bonus, profit sharing, and more. If you are looking for a secure position are energetic, self-motivated individual with the drive to become part of a growing organization, we hope to hear from you!
Superior Industrial Coating is an industrial coating company, located in Racine, Wisconsin, specializing in E-Coating, Powder Coating, and Wet Coating as well as the value added services that will give you an edge in today's highly competitive manufacturing environment.
Fri, 14 Jul 2017 09:05:45 PDT