Concrete Construction Foreman & Job Supervisor
RWR is Growing. We are a well-established San Rafael based Construction Company in business for over 20 years. We deliver often-challenging structural construction services from our San Rafael location, with many projects in San Francisco and Southern Marin County.
The concrete work we do tends to be tricky and we need experienced people to bring skilled supervision to our job sites, to make sure the layouts are precise and ready on time; to be sure the concrete shows up when we need it there; to make sure the mixes are correct, so the the pours go smoothly as required.
First and foremost we need people experienced with on-site concrete work, who can command respect from our crews, and are very comfortable getting in the dirt to make sure layouts and elevations are right and ready. You must be able to read plans and build accordingly.
We work under demanding standards with leading Bay Area engineers and vigilant inspectors, as we perform jobs beyond the scope of most construction companies. Our company is founded on a commitment to great customer service and the highest standards of professional performance. Our business culture is a friendly fast paced challenging and very professional environment that embraces continuous learning. We have a great team of trained, seasoned professionals. If you are someone seeking a challenging and rewarding position offering upward mobility then please keep reading.
RWR is looking for an energetic ambitious Concrete Construction Foreman & Job Supervisor who wants the exciting opportunity to grow with our Company. If you're the kind of person who's passion is to work in a progressive fast-paced work environment with teams performing at outstanding levels, and discover new levels of personal accomplishment and satisfaction in an organization that provides all the support you need to excel, then we should talk. This job involves physically demanding work at multiple job sites, and you must be proficient at making sure layouts conform to standards on time. Our people stay with us long term, and we are known as a high quality, exemplary employer.
You will be Accountable for:
- Scheduling and overseeing multiple crews and jobs
- Directing and coaching onsite Foremen.
- Working with Company Estimators and General Manager on a close basis to make sure jobs run smoothly and as bid.
- Encouraging employees to complete their work efficiently, to specifications and with a high degree of quality.
- Blueprint reading.
- Exceptional layout skills.
- Strong computer background, Excel, Word and email.
- Bluebeam and MS Project a plus.
- Be able to communicate effectively and professionally with Clients, General Contractors, Engineers, Public Officials and field workers.
- Verify ongoing work for layout, elevations, specifications and plans.
- Ensure that employees comply with all OSHA and Company safety standards.
- Participate in bi-monthly safety meetings and monthly operations meetings.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills with the ability to prioritize work assignments while maintaining attention to details.
- Produce RFIs and Change Orders.
- Be at the office and ready to go 6:30am each morning.
Additionally Accountable with office support staff to:
- Obtain material quotes for best price.
- Order materials and supplies in advance as necessary to meet project schedules.
- Coordinate on percentage of work complete or time and material expended for billing.
- Construction Management
- Structural Concrete, foundations
- Drilling and pier installation
- Retaining walls and earth retention systems.
College degree , BS or BA in engineering or construction management preferred.
Valid driver's license a must.
Excellent salary, starting amount depending on experience. Yearly bonuses depending on job performance. Supplemental health care, dental insurance.
Earn A Position Of Responsibility On Our Core Management Team. Get Treated With Respect & Professional Courtesy. This Is A Long Term Career Opportunity.
San Rafael, CA
Fri, 7 Jul 2017 15:00:17 PDT