Corporate Research Specialist
Position Overview: A Corporate Research Specialist (Confirmer) is required to call and verify each company in the database and update information if necessary. All companies are verified cyclically every 120 days. The primary function is to get the most relevant and accurate information possible.
Essential Job Functions:
• Calls companies and verifies all required information
• Modifies any data that is inaccurate and/or out of date
• Asks for additional specifics that can aid in the growth of the database (titles, emails, direct dials, etc.)
• Identifies and understands the business needs of clients and prospective clients (asking for marketing titles, new business contacts, media titles, etc.)
• Computes all information gathered daily on a call log sheet
• Reports any issues or problems with a company to the Research Supervisor
• Meets monthly deadlines by completing a designated set of assigned companies within expected timeframe
• Reports to work on time, as scheduled, in order to meet monthly goals
Non-Essential Job Functions:
• Identify, research and develop new profiles for the database
• Assist in special projects for the Research Department
• Aid in the training of new confirmers and strategic planning for the growth of the confirmation team
• Assist in the completion of companies assigned outside of personal jurisdiction
• Strong phone communication skills
• Understanding of corporate marketing and marketing services organizational structure
• Team working skills
• Data entry skills
• Inquisitive nature
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Experience working with File Maker (or other similar data-management system)
Oral Communication: Ability to speak professionally and tactfully; ability to explain oneself simply and accurately.
Endurance: Capacity and willingness to complete work that can become unchallenging or mundane, ability to maintain an appropriate pace and tempo when handling multiple tasks and deadlines.
Mental Agility: Ability to become quickly oriented to assignments, shift gears and change direction when necessary, quickly understand and respond to problems, pursue related information, understand relation of work to mission and purposes of assignment; answer questions posed and probe for further information.
Persistence/Follow-Through: Ability to see issues through to complete resolution, checking with all involved parties until it is confirmed that the issue/problem/project has been completed or resolved; ability to overcome systems or structural barriers that initially prevent resolution of problems.
Mon, 26 Jun 2017 07:13:58 PDT