LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY - NO VISA SPONSORING - FULL TIME (NO CONTRACT)
• Ensures product roadmaps as defined by the Product Manager are executed effectively within an Agile (Scrum) framework.
• Ensures technical requirements are effectively translated from business stakeholders to engineering.
• Continually ensures that the Product Manager and other key stakeholders are fully informed on release statuses to enable effective initiative management and stakeholder communication.
• Serves as product owner in agile development forums (like daily scrum, sprint planning and sprint reviews).
• Leads grooming sessions, breaks down problems into smaller chunks and user stories, and challenges the engineering team to think in new ways to tackle problems (to support an iterative and incremental development process).
• Writes strong user stories that have clear, concise acceptance criteria, convey complex concepts that are clear and executable, and take into account dependencies on other stories and/or projects & initiatives.
• Proactively manages and prioritizes the sprint backlog containing features, enhancements and defects, along with appropriate user acceptance criteria.
• Manages and prioritizes product backlog.
• Collaborates with the Scrum Team to define, design, accept, and elaborate stories in the sprint.
• Acts as the primary resource for questions about the details of the product for the Scrum team through interaction with internal resources, customers, and stakeholders to understand business processes and requirements.
• Manages education and adoption of features by internal development teams.
• Reviews/demonstrates sprint-related or general functionality with a variety of stakeholders.
• Actively participates in all design thinking sessions - partners with the Product Manager to help the PM facilitate such sessions by ensuring contributions from relevant team members.
• Assists the Product Manager with roadmap construction by providing feedback on initiative effort and team capacity.
• Develops effective relationships with other relevant development groups to understand, influence and coordinate on integrations development topics.
• Troubleshoots and facilitates the resolutions of production issues.
• Customer Focus: Dedicated to exceeding the expectations and requirements of customers; proven experience in delivering delightful customer interactions.
• Organizational Savvy: Ability to read, maneuver and influence complex situations to drive alignment and decision making.
• Communication: Clearly and succinctly communicates in writing and public speaking.
• Process Management: Good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done; knows how to organize people and activities; proven ability to drive for simplicity.
• Results Driven: Proven ability to act responsibly when empowered to make decisions, can be counted on to meet goals successfully; is constantly and consistently a top performer.
• Diversity & Inclusion - The ability to account for one's own and other's world views and identify opportunities, make decisions, and resolve conflicts in ways that optimizes differences for better, longer lasting, and more creative solutions.
• Manages Ambiguity: Comfortable working in shifting, fast-paced environment. Creates structure within ambiguity effectively.
• Team Player: Understands, demands and delivers mutual accountability.
Skills & Tools
• Experience defining and delivering products and features in an Agile framework (Scrum), across multiple product types.
• Experience working on product/project teams made up of many individuals and executing on complex software products.
• Experience with Project Management Software such Atlassian, Jira or other comparable PM Software.
• 5+ years of product management, consulting, or development experience
• Certified Scrum Product Owner is a plus
• Preferred Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical major
The Source of Real Time Real Estate
The MLS (www.themls.com) services more than 15,000 real estate professionals in Southern California; it focuses on the greater Los Angeles area and Malibu, and it licenses its software to the Palm Springs Association of Realtors and the Imperial County Association of Realtors. The MLS is recognized as being at the forefront of technology for its wholly owned and operated MLS system. With one-on-one training, webinars, hands-on classes, a YouTube channel and a Help Desk, The MLS members have 24/7 support. The MLS produces its own in-house publication, The MLS Broker Caravan, a high-end magazine that is distributed weekly to 4,000 plus brokers/agents. TheMLS.com also provides a guest site for consumers looking to find their dream home and/or the real estate professional that can help them find it. For more information on The MLS, visit http://www.themls.com.
Beverly Hills, CA
Wed, 5 Jul 2017 13:53:08 PDT