- Design and development of custom graphical user interface (GUI) for control system touch panels.
- Create client submittals for GUI approvals
- Develop systems integration programs for Crestron, Extron, ClearOne, and Biamp systems.
- Prepare and maintain programming punchlists
- Troubleshoot and debug AV systems.
- Complete certification and training programs from manufacturers, industry associations, and company as required.
- Maintaining a professional attitude and provide excellent customer service.
- Other duties as may be necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of this position
- Minimum of five years of Crestron, and Extron control system programming experience.
- Experience with control systems, video-conferencing, switching hardware, audio DSP setup and calibration.
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals such as: TCP/IP, addressing, firewalls, routers, vlans, and VPN.
- Applicant must have experience with interface (GUI) design and graphics applications.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer
MCW is headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia, MCW is a global provider of cost effective, innovative and reliable technology systems in support of managed IT, network infrastructure, audiovisual applications, unified communications and security. Founded in 2003, MCW has the experience and certifications necessary for navigating complex IT challenges and implementing advanced technology solutions. Additional locations include Columbia, MD and New York City.
Tue, 27 Jun 2017 10:34:08 PDT