BAR Constructors, Inc. Seeks Field Project Superintendent
BAR Constructors, Inc. is a general contractor performing municipal water and wastewater projects in the North Texas Area. The Company is seeking an experienced Field Project Superintendent.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Plan, coordinate, and prepare field operations to successfully meet schedule needs
- Supervise and direct field foreman and labor forces
- Assure accurate labor cost coding
- Maintain field quality control
- Represent BAR and review issues with the owner and engineer
- Maintain and implement project schedule accuracy
- Coordinate batch plant operations, material procurement, subcontractor involvement
- Review and improve job costs
- Coordinate with foremen and provide the production markup reports to accounting
- Order field locates as necessary
- Review and maintain labor needs
- Coordinate project equipment and small tool needs
- Comply and assist with all safety rules and regulations, be alert to all safety considerations, and coordinate concerns with staff
- The successful candidate will have five to fifteen years of experience with earthwork, concrete structures, yard piping, exposed/process piping, and treatment plant processes, equipment and materials
- Comfortable with all aspects of the typical management of a construction project.
Current Job Locations: Dallas, Ennis, Midlothian, Kennedale
- Referral Bonus
Founded in 1979, BAR Constructors Inc. is located in Lancaster, TX and focuses on heavy construction in water/sewer/utility construction. We are a $70M company that operates 5-6 jobsites at any particular time and we self perform earthwork, concrete structures, yard piping, exposed/process piping, and water processing / transport equipment installation work.
805 Katy Street, Lancaster, TX 75146
BAR Constructors, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Mon, 3 Jul 2017 13:23:24 PDT