Best Friends Total Pet Care, Inc. is seeking an experienced and energetic manager in the veterinary, hotel, retail, or restaurant industry to join our Total Pet Care Management Team in the Chestnut Ridge, NY area.
Best Friends Total Pet Care, Inc. is the leader in pet boarding, grooming and daycare. We currently operate 50 locations in 19 states nationwide. We are a great company to start a long-term career in the pet industry.
We are looking for a self-motivated, dynamic professional who is eager to learn our business, loves pets and can demonstrate a proven track record of providing an excellent client service experience. The right candidate will be able to oversee the complete operation of our center, from daily operations and staff management to customer service and public relations. Animal handling experience is a must. Experience managing 15 or more employees at a time is preferred.
• Health, dental, vision, life insurance, STD/LTD, 401K with company matching
• Paid vacation
• Pet supply and service discounts and more!
• Ensure an excellent client experience through personal contact, associate training and coaching, resolution of customer concerns and delivery of services.
• Personnel management including recruiting, hiring, training, coaching and counseling.
• Ensures center compliance with federal and local labor laws.
• Facility maintenance and safety; compliance with laws and regulations
• Schedules staff for work assignments in accordance with policy, allowing ample staff to provide outstanding service while maintaining budget.
• Inventory control and purchasing per company policy and budget guidelines.
• Prepare and analyze statistical and financial data
• Promote Best Friends' programs and services internally and in the surrounding communities.
• Supports the Mission and Philosophy of Best Friends Pet Care, Inc. by complying and enforcing policies and procedures.
• P&L responsibility a plus
• A minimum of 3 years of management/supervisory experience overseeing a team of 15+ employees
• Veterinary hospital or boarding facility experience a plus, but not required
• Dedication to client service excellence
• Financial reporting and analysis experience with a proven track record of managing a budget and controlling expenses
• Ability to prioritize effectively and resolve problems quickly and professionally
• Community outreach experience
• Facility management
• Ability to lift 40 pounds frequently and be on feet for eight hours a day
• A flexible schedule to include holidays, evenings and weekends
Best Friends Total Pet Care and Veterinary Group is a growing constellation of veterinary hospitals and boarding facilities. We have built several veterinary hospitals inside our existing or newly constructed Total Pet Care Centers. Best Friends Total Pet Care Centers and Hospital have been providing pet owners with customized and luxury boarding, grooming, day camp and training for decades.
Best Friends is a family owned business, providing our clients and team members a unique niche in the pet care industry. Nothing is more important to Best Friends than the health, happiness and well-being of your Best Friend. We have a Total Care philosophy which embraces the suite of services we offer pet parents, as well as how we approach providing those services and how we treat our valued team members.
It takes a large group of passionate team members to deliver our wide range of services to our clients and their pets. We reward our 1600+ valued team members with incentive programs, career enrichment and thoughtful compensation and benefits, understanding that happy people give great care and service.
Chestnut Ridge, NY
Sun, 9 Jul 2017 15:21:03 PDT