Team Leader- Recruiter
Seattle is one of the nation's strongest real estate markets and we're growing with it. We are currently seeking a Team Leader to take our newest Market Center to the top.
We're looking for a fearless individual, ready to take on the biggest challenges and charge forward with unwavering commitment.
With rising property values in this booming market, the pay-offs can be huge. The new Market Center is surrounded by booming communities that house the professionals of Amazon, Starbucks, Microsoft, Boeing and countless other corporate powerhouses. It's a recipe for massive success.
- a top producer in your current market
- a natural leader
- drawn to challenging opportunities
- a master networker and recruiter
- committed to building something from the bottom up
- passionate about creating a productive environment
If this describes you then inquire about this once in a lifetime opportunity.
The primary objectives of the Team Leader position are to:
- recruit, retain and train productive sales associates
- attain dominate market share in target markets
- turn the market center into a profit making machine
To reach these goals, the responsibilities and activities of the Team Leader are:
- consistently recruit sales associates
- be a beacon of resources, ideas and knowledge
- train new and experienced sales associates
- lead sales and business meetings
- research competition and develop strategies to successfully compete
Powered by a mission to help real estate agents build careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living, Keller Williams Realty Greater Seattle is a local franchise of the largest real estate company in the United States.
With almost 200 associates in the Greater Seattle area, the company's unique business models and systems are based on a belief that the company exists to support its agents. In the current real estate market, this model has proven itself to be more powerful than ever before. A unique profit-sharing system that encourages all associates to become stakeholders in the profitability of individual market centers is serving to fuel the company's growth trajectory.
Often described by co-founder and chairman, Gary Keller, as a training and coaching company that just happens to be in the business of real estate,Keller Williams Realty is uniquely devoted to providing market-leading training while supporting associates with tools to capitalize on the ever-changing real estate environment.
Mon, 19 Jun 2017 13:08:24 PDT