Office Manager - Accountant
Real Estate office seeking a talented individual to take us to the next level of success through leadership, management, and accounting. This position includes a tremendous opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Strong Accounting Background, (Degree in Accounting Preferred)
- Leadership Ability
- Strong sense of urgency
- Attention to detail
- Proactively implement systems, tools, and products
- Excel in a deadline driven environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Tech savvy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Hiring and managing first-rate staff
- Full charge accounting
- Acting as the liaison to the CPA
- Processing payroll and agent commissions
- Maintaining and building supportive relationships with our agents
- Calculating and reporting for local, regional, and international awards
- Implementing and maintaining vendor relationships
- Purchasing of all supplies
- Overseeing maintenance on all office equipment
- Ensuring the professional appearance of all physical facilities
- Overseeing distribution of mail and other communications
- Overseeing the computer hardware specialists.
The right person will be passionate about leading the organization to meet higher growth goals and show up as a change agent. Experience in a real estate office is not required. Salary DOE.
Fri, 7 Jul 2017 09:49:26 PDT