Field Service Technician
We are seeking a In House Service Technician to become an integral part of our team! This is an entry level position for a positive and self-directed individual to be trained in a fun and established local company. We are looking to train hard-working candidates through our Master Technician Training Program. The position will be primarily responsible for setting up new and refurbishing copier equipment in our own lab.
A background in electronics and good mechanical skills would be a plus. We need candidates that have a good work ethic and are willing to be trained by the best service team in the business. We are looking to invest in your future as part of our family.
The initial responsibilities will be training on our new and used equipment. Once the training is complete you will work in our shop on new setups and refurbish equipment. This is an excellent starting point for a career in office equipment repair field, and we are a locally owned company that is expanding.
- Meet all required performance standards.
- Communicate with technicians, and management.
- Responsible for continued development of skills through formal training, self-study and on the job training.
- Responsible for company cell phone and laptop.
- Responsible for maintaining time management to ensure set deadlines are met.
- Basic mechanical aptitude and demonstrated skills strongly preferred
- Ability to prioritize and perform a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to maintain and submit all paperwork in a timely manner
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
** COMPENSATION BASED ON EXPERIENCE **
Locally owned and operated Business with 40+ years of proven Sales and Service.
A+ Rating with BBB.
Committed to excellence and driven by success.
Fast growing company in the Kentucky and Indiana.
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 11:40:59 PDT