Want to work with technology that's way beyond anything else in the Metroplex? Want to support customers who appreciate our passion for doing things with IT that no other company delivers? If so, you just might be a good fit for our team. We're looking for a Consultant who possesses technical wizardry, great problem solving skills, and equally good judgment to provide remote and on-site support to a wide range of customers. You must be able to troubleshoot multiple operating systems and a full range of devices (desktops, laptops, phone systems, video conferencing, wireless devices, the whole enchilada). Good people skills and a willingness to collaborate with other team members and our customers are absolutely critical. We're looking for a quick study with an overachiever's mentality and the deep desire to build and support the best of breed solutions. The uninspired need not apply. At ITS, we're changing the way IT is done and we're looking for great people to help us do it. Maybe that's you.
• Act as the Account Manager and Key Point of Contact for clients seeking technical support and guidance.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues involving Operating Systems, Microsoft and proprietary business applications, hardware and devices, both at the customer's location and remotely.
• Lead projects to plan and implement service, application, and hardware upgrades and changes.
• Lead infrastructure-related projects such as server or network upgrades and office relocations and expansions.
• Perform system administration on client servers, both on-premise and hosted.
• Create, maintain and improve client documentation.
• Manage third-party vendor relationships for customers
• BA/BS degree or 5 years of practical experience.
• Experience with the Microsoft family of operating systems and business software.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong customer service, organizational, prioritization, multitasking, and communication skills.
• Support experience with various operating systems (Mac, Linux, Windows, iOS, Android, etc).
• Support experience with WAN and LAN Networks and Cisco Equipment
• Familiarity with cabling standards (Cat5/6, Fiber, etc)
• Familiarity with WiFi technologies and deployments
• Microsoft Certification (MCP, MCSE, etc)
• Cisco Certification (CCNA)
• 3+ weeks of paid time off per year plus paid holidays
• Excellent medical, dental, vision and life insurance
ITS is a Full-Service IT Provider powered by a comprehensive data and voice infrastructure. Hosting, Storage, Management and High-Speed Connectivity, we do it all.
Tue, 20 Jun 2017 10:36:47 PDT