Bravo Environmental is looking for Sales/Project Managers in the Seattle market area. Our services cover Infrastructure Inspection, Infrastructure Maintenance, Construction Services and Professional Services.
We operate the largest and best equipped fleet of Vac Trucks, Tankers, CCTV inspection units and Locating units in the PNW region.
• Generate and provide sales leads for permanent sales opportunities
• Proactively communicate with, or respond to, customers in conjunction with the Company's pricing initiatives.
• Prepare and deliver sales presentations to grow existing client base; follow up with key decision makers.
• Establish long-term relationships with contractors in designated market.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Company's available services, lines of business, pricing structures and sell into existing and prospective commercial and industrial clients, as appropriate, to grow targeted revenue and contribute to Company goals and objectives.
• Meet regularly with Sales Manager or General Manager, as appropriate to review weekly sales activities and prospective customer calling activities.
• Track all prospective customer information on required reporting format.
• Build relationships and increase Company visibility through the participation in Company-sponsored activities as required; attend trade shows, chamber of commerce events and other events, as necessary. Act as a company representative at community events, where required.
• Respond in a timely fashion to all customer and prospective clients inquiries.
• Perform other job-related duties, as required.
• Bachelor's Degree desired.
• Two years of direct selling experience.
• Prior experience in the construction industry.
• High School diploma or GED.
• One year of experience in a customer-facing role, identifying and addressing customer needs.
• Valid driver's license.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Professional presentation; is confident, assertive and displays a high level of self-esteem.
• Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient manner.
• Good communication skills; is able to effectively communicate to all levels of management, both internally and externally.
• Strong active listening skills; gives full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions when appropriate, and letting others fully state their ideas.
• Grasps concepts quickly and has good follow through skills; adheres to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise; maintains a positive outlook.
• Good written and verbal presentation skills.
• Is self-motivated; maintains a feeling of pride in work; has a strong work ethic and strives to achieve all goals; is competitive and has a strong drive to win; takes appropriate risks.
• Is trustworthy and maintains the highest level of confidentiality at all times.
• Is high energy, friendly and engaging; has excellent persuasion skills; can persuade others to change their minds or behavior.
• Has a service orientation; is actively looking for ways to help people.
• Annual Base Salary
• Attractive Commission Structure
• Vehicle Allowance
• Full Benefits (100% paid for employee)
• Paid Time Off
We are the leading underground infrastructure maintenance company in the Pacific Northwest. We operate a fleet of vacuum/hydro excavation trucks, tankers, hook trucks, cctv inspection vehicles and support equipment to install, locate, repair and maintain all underground utilities. Our parent company PPV Inc. operates a large scale industrial waste water treatment facility.
Thu, 6 Jul 2017 07:27:16 PDT