Field Wi-Fi Engineer - Mikrotik and Ubiquiti)
Field Network Installation Engineer (Mikrotik and Ubiquiti)
National Wi-Fi - Atlanta GA - Work from Home
The ideal candidate will perform technical work with the delivery, installation, setup, and testing of hardware and software. Overnight air travel is required.
Required / Desired Skills:
- Extensive knowledge of Mikrotik, Ubiquiti, and Network Cabling.
- Considerable Electronics installation knowledge/experience
- Cable management abilities (candidates with severe to moderate OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) are encouraged)
- Able to successfully operating in a construction as well as an office environment.
- Troubleshooting for connectivity & network problems
- Previous experience with Mikrotik and Ubiquiti hardware is strongly preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for traveling to remote sites
- Install new equipment and resolve any network connectivity issues
- Configure, test, and update equipment
- Troubleshoot and perform repairs if needed to newly installed hardware and software, using the appropriate troubleshooting procedures
- Carefully analyze problems/issues, if any, securing a successful resolution on a first visit
- Walk customers through the installation
- Train customers on basic functionalities
- Ensure that the highest quality of service is provided to insure superior customer satisfaction
- Serve as advanced remote telephone support for clients and end users
Experience: At least TWO years of experience in technical support and installations is required.
Compensation: $45-60k total compensation based on experience and performance.
- High school or equivalent
- Hardware Installation, technical support, and cabling : 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License
- You will need a credit card for travel expenses, which will be reimbursed 100% by the company.
National Wi-F is a national provider of resident, guest, and staff facing networks to the multifamily industry.
Please see out website at www.nationalwi-fi.com for further information.
Fri, 7 Jul 2017 05:23:21 PDT