Job Title: Marketing Manager
Intercomp Company, a worldwide leader in manufacturing portable weighing solutions for transportation industries is looking to fill a full time Marketing position. This position will define specific B2B and B2C market requirements and create strategic plans and materials to achieve growth and market share by obtaining input from sales, customers and by performing competitive analysis and overall market research. This position will provide leadership to sales and technical support to launch new products and define requirements and solutions for new business.
Major Areas of Accountability:
1. Defines product development strategy creating a business case and justification on new and modified products and their required features, performance, pricing and overall value proposition that meets market needs.
2. Develops the product messaging and technical content of media and supporting materials including literature, application notes, press releases, HTML emails, editorials, videos and price books in support of specific markets, product and application strategies. Programs may include trade shows, mailings, and web updates, etc.
3. Oversees Intercomp's digital web and social presence for specified markets. Coordinates all product updates for price, descriptions, and photography.
4. Manages trade show programs for specific markets from initial exploration to post show activities. Oversees all presentations and supporting materials for trade shows, and expedites product orders and shipments for shows.
5. Communicates and follows-up with sales channels for new product releases and various Intercomp promotional programs. Serves as a subject matter expert and develops sales training tools for the Intercomp sales department and external dealer network.
The ideal candidate will have combined technical acumen skills and B2B/B2C marketing related knowledge with excellent communication skills. A Marketing or Communications related Bachelor's Degree and 5 or more years of marketing experience is preferred. The ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment with a strict focus on attention to detail is a must. A basic technical understanding of electronic products and industrial, transportation and automotive/racing type applications is a plus.
Job Category: Marketing
Position Type: Full Time
Intercomp Company, a worldwide leader in manufacturing portable weighing solutions for transportation industries is looking to fill a full time mechanical assembler. We are the largest manufacturer of scales for the racing and aerospace industries. We are located a few miles west of I 494 and Highway 55.
Intercomp is the largest mfr of portable scales for the aerospace, aircraft, automotive racing & other industries. We are a high-technology growing company looking for highly motivated people to join our top notch force. We offer competitive pay, benefits, 401K & bonuses. Intercomp is an EEOC em-ployer.
Wed, 28 Jun 2017 13:16:28 PDT