Project Superintendent - Traveling
Trinity is seeking an experienced Traveling Project Superintendent who shares in our commitment to deliver successful projects on time and to meet established budget, schedule, safety and performance requirements. Our Superintendents play a vital role in strategy, subcontractor relations and client satisfaction, and they collaborate with the entire project team to complete projects on time and close them out quickly. Candidates must possess the leadership skills, technical skills and computer skills required to deliver Trinity's excellent standards for construction and client service. The ideal candidate for this position possesses the experience required to expertly manage restaurant and retail construction.
- Lead the field staff and deploy the project strategy.
- Create, update and maintain an accurate project schedule which includes all aspects of scheduling (phasing, logistics, etc.) and that encompasses all phases and key milestones from pre-construction to turnover.
- Research and address owner and building rules and regulations, permit procedures and any other requirements, and ensure Trinity's compliance.
- Supervise all field operations ensuring that the work is being done in accordance with the project strategy and construction documents, and that Subcontractor performance and quality of work meet
- Trinity's standards for customer satisfaction.
- Perform daily site walk-throughs to monitor construction progress, quality control and site safety.
- Adhere to and promote Trinity's safety policies and procedures in order to maintain a clean, safe jobsite.
- Maintain positive relationships with subcontractors and vendors; treat them fairly and professionally in all interactions and set an example for others to do the same.
- Develop a complete punch list and ensure its timely, thorough execution; obtain sign-off from client.
Inspire, coach and mentor assigned field staff members.
- Minimum of 5+ years project supervision experience in retail and/or restaurant environments, including renovation and ground up construction
- History of meeting challenging deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of scheduling, cost control and safety procedures
- Ability to manage and train assigned staff
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Project, Word, Excel
- National travel required
Please submit a resume and project list in order to be considered for this position.
Trinity Building and Construction Management Corp. is an national general contracting and construction management firm. We provide a wide range of construction services, focusing on the hospitality, retail, corporate, institutional and multifamily segments of the commercial construction market. We deliver superior, personalized service and manage our business with integrity, accountability and social responsibility.
Trinity is one of the fastest growing private companies in Massachusetts, having been listed by the Boston Business Journal as a Pacesetter, and has also been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in the US. These honors recognize our skill in managing a rapidly-growing company while creating business strategies that have led us to success in a highly competitive business environment.
Thu, 6 Jul 2017 12:08:25 PDT