Considering a career change? If you want to join a field that's technology-driven, exciting and won't limit your growth potential, Aerus could be the shift you're looking for. Our locally-owned franchise locations provide extraordinary opportunities for financial success and freedom. For more information about us, visit www.AerusHome.com
Everyone is increasingly concerned about their potential exposure to allergens, mold, VOCs and air pollutants, and for good reason: allergies affect more and more people, and respiratory issues like asthma continue to be on the rise.
Aerus has a rich history dating back to 1924 and strives for unparalleled excellence in customer service. For over 90 years, Aerus has been proud to provide top-level, quality service to each and every customer. We have a loyal base of repeat customers, not only because we have the best products, but also because we pride ourselves on bringing you exemplary service.
Our NASA-inspired ActivePure is the only air cleaning technology awarded the prestigious Certified Space Technology seal by the Space Foundation. Aerus provides best-in-class products and services to accomplish our mission of helping families create homes that are healthier, safer and more inviting. Our technologies combine NASA-inspired innovation and forward-thinking processes to create healthy living environments that are free from indoor air pollution, allergens and odor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact existing and potential customers to schedule service checks and book appointments
- Conduct consumer market surveys
- Assist company with updating current consumer database
- Neat in appearance
- Positive mental attitude
- Enjoys working with others
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Behaves with honesty and integrity
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Some college preferred
- Established customer base
- Above average compensation
- Flexible hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- Full training
Sun, 25 Jun 2017 13:33:30 PDT