Please include your resume, contact information, salary history, and salary requirements in your response.
No relocation or Telecommuting candidates, please.
In this role, you will provide Quality Assurance analysis and testing. This function is critical to ensuring a smooth transition to the UAT phase of projects.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
- Backend database testing in Microsoft SQL environment including validating stored procs, jobs and triggers.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- BS or BA degree preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant QA technical experience.
- 3+ years large enterprise or e-business systems experience.
- Expertise in database testing in Microsoft SQL Server environments including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored procs, jobs, triggers and replication.
- Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases.
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
- Liaison with development, project management, and customer support.
CheckAlt is a Check 21 application and processing provider for financial institutions and businesses. CheckAlt assists financial institutions in more efficiently processing their items from all capture points within the bank or credit union, and in attracting and retaining business customers with innovative white label payment solutions. Additionally, CheckAlt offers easy-to-integrate APIs for mobile and web developers that want to accept Check 21 payments.
Products include eChecks, Item Processing, Remote Deposit Capture (RDC), Mobile Capture, Mobile Payments, eCommerce, Lockbox Services, Bill Payments, Duplicate Detection, Statement Rendering, and Electronic Bill Presentment.
Acquired ERAS division from Diebold in June 2014 ERAS established in 1988
Acquired Klik Technologies in June 2016. Klik established 2000
300 employees based in California, Florida, Atlanta, Detroit, Boston, and elsewhere
400+ clients, mostly mid-tier financial institutions
Leader in Check 21 solutions for financial institutions and merchants
Valley Cottage, NY
Mon, 26 Jun 2017 14:48:23 PDT