Pearl Technology Holdings is currently looking for Performance Managers to join our VehicleXchange team. We are seeking a Performance Manager for VehicleXchange that will go above and beyond to ensure that our clients realize their full potential through the correct implementation and use of the VehicleXchange application. VehicleXchange is an intelligent marketing platform that leverages Experian credit elements, digital retail and proprietary analytics to optimize and automate world-class marketing campaigns for automotive dealerships. The candidate must be able to provide a superior level of customer service while also earning customer confidence, trust, loyalty and rapport by building relationships with the client while consistently improving the overall customer experience. A Performance Manager will have the opportunity to earn commissions by selling their clients on additional marketing campaigns that are independent of those included in the client's VehicleXchange contract. This is a great opportunity for qualified individuals to quit the dealership grind and start their new career with an innovative industry leader.
- Experience or in-depth knowledge of front end dealership operations (i.e New and Used car inventory management, BDC, F&I, and Sales)
- Experience with automotive dealership front end applications or in training dealership personnel on software applications and process
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and overcome objections. Positive and helpful attitude and commitment to quality and customer service
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment managing multiple priorities and changing needs as well as having the ability to prioritize tasks to meet timelines
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and seek guidance as required
- PC Skills (Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Professional dynamic personality
- Experience in creation, layout, assembly and delivery / presentation of consultative reports.
- Knowledge of CRM systems (SalesForce.com) is preferred
- Results-oriented with a high sense of urgency and energy
- Problem solving skills are required
- Bachelors degree / or equivalent work experience
Salary plus bonuses
Full Medical and Dental Benefits.
ABOUT PEARL TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS:
Pearl Technology Holdings, LLC is a rapidly growing automotive technology solution provider based in Plano, Texas. Our mission is to always push the boundaries and to constantly look at things from a different perspective to deliver groundbreaking technologies to the automotive retail market year after year.
VehicleXchange - The most intelligent marketing platform on the planet. SFE, DTAP and iMR Certified by General Motors. Over 1400 dealer signed since January 2015.
Trade-In Concierge - Your dealership's private label online trade-in concierge. Brings consumers and dealers together in a real-time bidding platform.
For more information, please visit www.pearlsolutions.com
Sat, 17 Jun 2017 12:18:38 PDT