Licensed Journeyman Plumber/Master Plumber
YOUR SKILLS. OUR SUPPORT. A PERFECT FIT!
If you're a PLUMBER who offers more-and wants more from your career- we want to talk to with you.
Roto-Rooter plumbers are self motivated, wired to go the extra mile, and have both the technical skills and ability to communicate effectively with our customers. If that's you, here's what we offer to seal the deal:
- An entrepreneurial environment
- Consistent workflow and excellent earning potential
- Variety of work, residential service, commercial, new construction and excavation work
- Great benefits. Medical, dental, short term and long term disability, vision, 401K with company match and profit sharing!
- Career growth
- Brand recognition, reputation and stability
- Employee recognition and rewards
- $2,500 SIGN ON BONUS FOR LICENSED PLUMBERS! $500.00 for tier 4&5 Apprentices!
From your work load to your career, everything flows better when you partner with Roto-Rooter
Founded in 1935, Roto-Rooter is the largest provider of plumbing and drain cleaning services in North America. In 1980, the Blanc family sold Roto-Rooter to Cincinnati-based Chemed Corporation, and Roto-Rooter moved its headquarters to Cincinnati. In 1986, Roto-Rooter was spun off as a public company, with Chemed retaining majority ownership. In August 1996, Roto-Rooter again became a wholly owned subsidiary when Chemed bought back all outstanding shares.
Roto-Rooter offers an ever-expanding variety of repair and maintenance services to both homeowners and businesses. Our goal is to be the premier provider of repair and maintenance services. As always, we will continue to listen to customers and expand service offerings to meet and exceed their changing expectations.
Sat, 1 Jul 2017 18:18:26 PDT