Health and Safety Scientist
Environmental, Health and Safety Scientist (ES1)
Seeking a highly-motivated mid to senior-level environmental, health and safety scientist and Senior Project Manager for a strong career growth-oriented position assisting clients and staff with a variety of environmental, health and safety compliance and management services, including:
- Providing on-site environmental, health and safety services at client sites
- Developing written environmental, health and safety programs
- Developing and delivering environmental, health and safety training programs
- Conducting multi-media environmental, health and safety compliance audits of industrial manufacturing operations including pre-audit preparation, facility auditing, and the preparation of clear and concise audit finding reports.
- Conducting environmental, health and safety management system conformance audits
- Preparation of environmental permits and reports such as TIER II, Form R/S, air source registrations, industrial wastewater discharge, storm water, and more.
Successful candidates for this position must:
- Hold a Bachelor of Science Degree from an accredited institution in engineering, environmental science or business management
- Have a minimum of 7 years of environmental, health and safety experience in a manufacturing setting
- Have a minimum of five years experience in consulting
- Have a minimum of five years of project management experience
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Be independently driven and able to multi-task
- Demonstrate strong management skills in the areas of project budgeting, scheduling, scope management, and resource management
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office software products including Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power Point
We seek candidates who are highly motivated, detail-oriented, creative, critical thinkers and committed to quality to join our talented team for an exciting and challenging
Who Are We?
CAPACCIO Environmental Engineering, Inc. exists to help industry and the environment prosper. We strive to be leaders in environmental, health and safety (EH&S). Through design and implementation of effective strategies for managing EH&S, the overall financial and operational performance of industries & institutions is positively impacted as well as the global external environment and the internal workplace environment. Innovation and creativity is necessary to solve the evolving and future needs of our clients. We strive to be leaders in the effective application of technology to anticipate and meet these needs. Our engineering & consulting experience directly with clients has enabled us to better understand the actual needs, and identify solutions for current clients as well as exciting new growth opportunities. We are currently seeking additional technology talent with the passion and ability to help successfully design and execute solutions to join our team of talented, energetic and passionately engaged individuals committed to the success of our clients and each other in an atmosphere for professional growth, innovation, and teamwork.
Capaccio makes an investment in its employees. From day one, employees are encouraged to develop their careers, and Capaccio supports this through conferences, training and opportunities for learning and advancement at Capaccio. Capaccio won First Place in the Zweig's Best Places to Work. We have an excellent benefits program and recognition program. Our employees feel valued and are passionate about the work they are engaged in. Come be a part of our awesome team!
Fri, 14 Jul 2017 08:51:18 PDT