Energy Efficiency Quality Assurance Inspector 
CMC is serious about investing in its employees and offers excellent career opportunities for individuals interested in pursuing industry related training and certifications.
CMC Energy offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package including: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, 401K with employer match, employer paid short and long-term disability benefits, and employer paid life insurance.
The QA Inspector is responsible for inspecting residential and commercial projects. This individual will validate that prior work was done properly and all cost effective measures were addressed.
1. Interface with contractors, vendors, residential customers and/or commercial property management staff to ensure quality work.
2. Assess previous completed work fairly and accurately and compile data for reports.
3. Apply building science principles and energy conservation theories to the inspection process.
4. Perform work in accordance with company safety standards and procedures.
5. Input data for reports into the company database for review by management.
6. Operate field equipment proficiently to perform testing and collect data as needed.
7. Travel from site to site post inspections throughout a designated area.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. H.S. diploma or equivalent required.
2. BPI Building Analyst and Envelope certifications preferred.
3. HERS Rater certification preferred.
4. Prior energy and/or home construction and technical expertise preferred.
5. Good oral and written communication skills.
6. Proficient in MS Office Suite.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.
Since 1977, CMC Energy Services has successfully implemented and managed high-quality energy and water conservation programs throughout the United States. We do this by partnering with utilities and their customers.
CMC satisfies the demands of all of our clients and customers because we have created one of the highest quality and most effective conservation programs in the country. CMC is looking for a dynamic individual to join our team.
Sun, 18 Jun 2017 10:22:34 PDT