Diagnostics Team Supervisor
Summary of Job Function and Purpose:
To plan, administer, monitor and evaluate the scheduling and delivery of diagnostic testing to Veteran disability cases. The position will collaborate with the medical professional deferring to them.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs, supervises and evaluates work activities for the diagnostic testing department.
- Oversees tracking and completion of all diagnostic testing requests. Ensures a 24 hour turnaround time for diagnostic testing requests and follow-up on delayed reports with the diagnostic facilities.
- Implements and ensures strict adherence to the Privacy Act.
- Corresponds with team members of other MSLA-VA departments regarding requests for diagnostic testing.
- Ensures department meets or exceeds productivity goals.
- Prepares and analyzes weekly reports.
- Evaluates employees' performance and conformance to regulations and recommends appropriate personnel action by identifying causes and issues to resolve.
- Train or instruct employees in job duties or company policies or arrange for training to be provided with the Training Supervisor.
- Interpret and communicate policies and procedures and to staff.
- All other duties assigned by Management
- Able to lead and motivate others.
- Able to work independently and in conjunction with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Able to understand written, oral, diagram or instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to understand complex instructions.
- Able to follow routine procedures consistently and efficiently.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and adaptable.
- Self-motivated with consistent follow through.
- Proficient in general computer use and Microsoft Office Suite.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with diagnostic reports (preferred)
MSLA is a private provider of Medical Evaluation Services. Since 1998, we have been providing medical evaluation services to federal, state, third party administrators and private insurance companies. MSLA has distinguished itself by delivering objective unbiased examination reports with a prompt turnaround. We have established a reputation of quality and excellence within this industry through exceptional customer service, as well as meeting or exceeding client expectations.
MSLA's Core Values are at the heart of our business and are subsequently extremely important to understand and operate by. These values include:
Do the right thing. Our clients, patients, and providers all expect this of MSLA and we deliver on this promise in every facet of our business.
MSLA is devoted to honest and fair business practices. We work vigorously with all of our partners to ensure that we manage ourselves in a way that cannot be viewed as anything else but 100% ethical.
We at MSLA encourage all of our staff members, clients, and providers to move MSLA forward. Whether it is customer service, technology or new business ventures, we want to work together in improving our service delivery. This takes a total team effort and MSLA is committed to just that.
We are all dependent upon each other to succeed in life, so we need to do our best to treat others with respect while reaching toward a common goal. No matter what your interaction is with MSLA, you are considered a part of the MSLA Team!
Apply on company website: MSLAca.com/employment
MSLA is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. MSLA has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. MSLA recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
MSLA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MSLA IS A DRUG FREE AND SMOKE FREE WORKPLACE
MSLA UTILIZES E-VERIFY
Fri, 14 Jul 2017 11:00:35 PDT