Product Marketing Senior Manager
Education: College degree; emphasis in marketing or business preferred. MBA desired.
Experience: At least five years marketing/product management experience, preferably in hard lines. Program development and previous P&L responsibility required. Experience in dealer/distributor driven business and experience with manufacturing is preferred. Experience working in SAP a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Proven ability in managing multiple projects simultaneously. BI/SAP experienced a plus. Skilled in developing business results tracking and analysis. Strong written and verbal presentation communication skills. Strong technical skills, preferably with experience in technology/RF/wireless products. Project Management skills. Demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional team environment.
Other: A minimum of 30% domestic/international travel will be required.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will support our LiftMaster Perimeter Access Controls, Gates Accessories (PAS) product line and will be responsible for PAS Gates Accessories product planning and execution, commercialization, and portfolio management. This individual will be responsible for achieving portfolio revenue and profit targets, creating and implementing Sales and Marketing programs to drive incremental sales and profit and developing strategies and tactics to generate End Users sell through programs and incentives for LiftMaster dealer/distributor customers. Represent Marketing in New Product Development for Gate Accessories new products. This person will collaborate frequently with Demand Planning function to ensure 90% + service levels and will work closely with Engineering, Sales, Marketing Communications and PAS SBU Team. Requires travel with the Sales Team to develop strong relationships with and a deep understanding of our customer base.
- Deliver sales and profit targets for key components of the PAS Gates Accessories business
- Develop and execute annual promotion plans to support key components PAS Gates Accessories business objectives
- Responsible for key components of the development of annual Business Reviews & product line strategy
- Develop meaningful sales/financial insights and reports to drive business decisions
- Work cross functionally in the development & introduction of key PAS Gates Accessory products and line extensions.
- Lead commercialization efforts of key PAS Gates Accessory products
- Partner with demand planning to ensure 90% service levels on key SKUs
- Support Sales team with tailored marketing strategies, product training and sales analysis.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Chamberlain Group is seeking an amazing IT professional who can thrive in a modern, newly constructed, collaborative workspace with a diversed and talented workforce based in Oak Brook and Chicago, Illinois. We're an organization who values its human capital and provides the right resources to ensure employees succeed. We offer a competitive base salary, full benefits, and a dynamic work environment where our IT staff can work with great technology.
Chamberlain Group provides access and convenience products for homes and businesses worldwide. We are committed to quality products, innovative designs and comprehensive services, which exceed our customer's expectations.
We value and maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
We will aggressively reinvest in our people and products, promote open communications and demand the highest ethical standards in all our relationships.
Fri, 7 Jul 2017 16:08:56 PDT